Malaysia is a small yet one of the most developed and beautiful countries in the world situated in Southeast Asia. Malaysia is a home to umpteen natural wonders which makes it one of the main tourist destinations of Asia. Every year, thousands of visitors from all over the world visit Malaysia. Are you planning a trip to Malaysia with your loved ones? Do you wish to know more about where to go in Malaysia to make the most of your holidays?
Well, Malaysia is an amazing country and there is a large number of Things to do in Malaysia in different cities across the nation for the travelers. Here is a short and quick view of the best places and things to explore in Malaysia.
- Kuala Lumpur: is the capital of Malaysia and one of the ultramodern cities in the world. The Petronas Twin Tower is in Kuala Lumpur is the tallest twin structure and fifth highest skyscraper in the world and regarded as the national identity. The two towers are linked by a bridge is the highest two-storey bridge in the world that provides an incredible platform to view the beautiful city.
- Genting Highlands, Pahang: is clearly visible from the Malaysian Capital as a sparkling atop a far-off hill, the region entices travelers because of its wonderful cool climate, casinos, theme parks, vibrant night life.
- The Georgetown Inner City is one of the most famous places in Malaysia. It was named after Britain’s King George III. Georgetown retains many of its colonial-era shop houses to this day. It is one of the most beautiful towns in the world.
- Penang: is one of the states in Malaysia, which is situated in the northwest coast of Peninsular Malaysia by the Strait of Malacca. Penang is a beautiful place with a blend of both Eastern and Western World. Exotic beaches, scrumptious cuisines and wonderful atmosphere make Penang a beautiful place to explore.
- Langkawi is Malaysia’s best-known holiday destination. It is an archipelago of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea. Exotic white beaches with an interior of jungle covered hills and craggy mountain peaks and other beautiful places make it the best holiday destination.
- Dataran Lang: is Langkawi’s best known man made attractions which is famous for its Eagle Square. It is a 12 meter tall sculpture of an eagle poised to take flight. Dataran Lang offers exciting views of Kuah Bay, terraces, bridges and beautiful miniature fountains.
- The Langkawi Sky Bridge: is 410 feet long curved pedestrian bridge, located 2,300 feet above sea level, above Mount Mat Cincang. The Sky Bridge offers an exhilarating and terrifying view of the surrounding rain forests and tiny islands.
- Underwater World Langkawi is Malaysia’s largest aquarium which house more than 500 species of animals and sea creatures such as harbor seals, rock hopper penguins, sharks, flamingos and mandarin ducks, giant stingrays and green turtles.
- Langkawi Cable Car – It takes tourists to 15 minute ride to the top of the mount of Mat Cincang, offering exciting views of lush rain forests, miniscule islands and crystalline turquoise blue waters. Visitors enjoy the cool breeze, browse the T-shirts and souvenirs after reaching the 708 meter tall peak.
- Langkawi Bird Paradise – It is five acre park situated in Jalan Ayer Hangat. The park has over 2,500 exotic birds from 150 species such as owls, canaries, eagles, toucans, horn bills and flamingos.
If you want to explore the most beautiful and interesting places in Malaysia then Langkawicoral.com is the finest online source to check out. Langkawicoral.com is dedicated to helping travelers get the preeminent and affordable deals on hotel booking along with green tour packages. They provide outstanding tour packages to the major tourist attraction in the city and they can make your trip even more special and once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Go to Langkawicoral.com to find out more about the tour packages offered by them.